I want you to pray for My priest sons

March 2017,

Jesus (to John Leary) : 

“My people, I want you to pray for My priest sons, bishops, cardinals, and the Pope. You are seeing a decline in the number of priests, but you need fertile ground for priestly vocations. Parishes that have prayer groups, and places of Adoration of My Blessed Sacrament, will have plenty of vocations. My people need to pray for vocations to the priesthood, and nourish your seminarians so they can enter the priesthood. 

You need My priests because I am acting through them in the confessional and in their counseling of couples for marriage. You can remember through the years of all of your Masses, Confessions, First Holy Communions and Baptisms of your children, and your bishop sharing Confirmation. Without the priests, your parishes would die, so you need to encourage and pray for your parish priest. The priests and the seminarians are under constant attack from the devil and the demons. 

This is why they need your prayers, and they need to wear My weapons of crosses, holy medals, Benedictine crosses, blessed salt, and My Blessed Mother’s scapular. Rosaries and the breviary are a priest’s weapons of protection. Every priest is a gift to you, so you need to support them in their ministry, and pray to Me to send My angels to protect them. I love My priests because they have dedicated their lives to Me, and they are called to evangelize souls, and even pray deliverance prayers over souls afflicted by demons. Give praise and thanks to Me for all of the priests, especially the priests who gave you your daily Masses.”