I will protect My faithful at their refuges

March 23, 2017:to John Leary



Jesus said: “My people, My Church was built on the rock of St. Peter, but I am the cornerstone of My Church. I am showing you each layer of blocks which represents the succeeding generations. Your blocks are held together with the mortar of faith in My Words of the Scriptures. The strength of the mortar is measured by how strongly you live My Words in your actions. When the faith is weak, the blocks could fall apart. 

You can see how the faith of My people is losing its original fervor, and as parents pass on their faith, it is getting weaker. 

This is why parts of My Church are crumbling away. 

I told you that you will see a coming division in My Church from the masons and demons like Beelzebub. Then there will be a crumbling of the schismatic church because they will only believe in New Age teachings that do not worship Me, but things as crystals. It is My faithful remnant church that will stand firm because they will stay strong in their faith of Me through My apostles. Trust in Me because I am more powerful than the demons. I will protect My faithful at their refuges with My angels, and I will provide for all of their needs.”