Jesus: Your little sacrifices console Me



September 15, 2004 Jesus to Anne, Ireland 


Today, especially, we celebrate and venerate Our Mother as Our Lady of Sorrows. Dear children, just as I suffer at the distance many souls have placed between themselves and heaven, our Mother also suffers. She, more than anyone, shared My Passion. She now shares My anguish at the loss of so many souls. 

I feel revulsion at the sins of this world. Our Mother shares this revulsion. You must understand that when you are glimpsing My heart, and My feelings, you are also glimpsing the Immaculate Heart of Mary. This precious and pure little heart beats with love and tenderness for each of us. Every soul is precious to Mary.

I thank you for all of the little sacrifices that console Me. I want you to know that each prayer and sacrifice given for Me also consoles our Mother. Great joy comes to Mary when souls give thanks and praise to Me. Truly, if you are devoted to My Mother, and I want you to be, work for Me and she will be happy with you. She seeks only My will and her active and powerful intercession in your world furthers My will in a spectacular fashion. She is the woman clothed with the sun, capable of vanquishing the enemy.