Prayer is so much more effective than you can know


http://www.gods-messages-for-us.com/march-2017.html



Pray, My Belovéd Children.  It is so much more powerful or effective than you can know or understand.  When you ask of Me help, healing, comfort, relief, and other gifts and blessings, so I do listen with great Love and answer your every prayer, according to My Holy and Divine Will and My Will for each of you is Love and all those things that are Holy and Blessed.
I do not lead or push My Belovéd Children into the Lion’s den, nor do I betray you by withholding My Boundless Love.  Turn to Me, Children and unburden your Hearts and Souls of darkness and sin.

Belovéd Children, Love Me.  Love those about you.  Forgive those who have betrayed and deceived you and offer your Love and forgiveness instead of anger and hatred, for hatred and anger surely lead to sin.  Pray, Belovéd Children.  Pray always for mitigation of this World’s fate or rumbling or upheaval.  Pray and intercede so kindly for My Belovéd Servants who I Love and treasure. [Priests]  Pray for all of My Little Flowers who are so filled with Love. [Kids]   Lead none of My Little Flowers astray or away from My Loved, for those who induce this calamity upon a child of God shall pay a steep price for their iniquities.  Thus, I say, lead My Belovéd Little Flowers to Love Me and always seek Me out.

Love, forgive, and pray, My Belovéd Children.  When you are in line or follow the Christ and His Most Loving way, how you please your Lord God and Father!  Belovéd Children, I find so troublesome your neglect of My Belovéd Son and your disdain of the Queen of Heaven and Peace.  Heaven’s Mother and cherished intercessor Loves this World so deeply and intercedes on Mans’ behalf.  I adore her, the Queen of Peace.  She is the Queen of Heaven and earth and what wounds her Holy Heart wounds the Christ Jesus.  Give to her your Love and devotion and affection.  Reciprocate her Love generously.  You do not know how potent her Holy Intercessions have been for Man.

Belovéd Children, there is no room for anger or impatience or hatred in My Heart and Holy Eyes.  Rid yourselves of these perverse things, and allow Me to interrupt those sins you would commit by (through) My Love for you.  Come to Me, Belovéd Children.  I adore you so specifically.  I have put every color of your eyes into them.  I have given your hands strength. I know all of you.  I know those things that shame you and those things of which you are ashamed.  Come to Me with Love and repentance in your Hearts and My GREAT Love for you and My Mercy will raise you up.

Trust in Me, your Lord God and Father. You are for Me as I am for you.  Come to Me and do not wait.  You do not wait to shutter your windows and secure your door when the violent storm comes, but ready yourself beforehand, lest you be surprised by fast winds and hardened hail.  Do not wait.  Come to Me and Love Me.  Come to Me for Love and forgiveness.  Please, My Belovéd Children, heed My many pleas for your Love.  Belovéd Children, I so Love you and grant to you My Loving Peace.