Always Be Ready To Appear Before Me


14 May 2017 to Tenderheart, Canada


Children Created For My Glory,

I Am the Great I Am. I Am. I Am the King of Glory. Open your hearts to Me now.
Surrender. Do not refuse Me. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory.
My plans are perfect. Draw near to Me. Obey My every instruction. 

Be filled with My Spirit, and walk the Earth as My ambassadors. 
Do not pretend to obey Me, and to keep all My laws. 

Beloved, you can not hide anything from Me. I know everything about you. 

Satan controls many nations. He has deceived millions. 

His ruses are drawing to an end. My Little Ones, seek the Truth. 

Read the Bible. My Holy Scriptures are the key. 

You will find all the answers that you need in your Bibles. 

Honor Me. 

Do not mock My laws. Do not break them. 

Often times, Satan claims souls when they least expect it. 

Prepare to meet Me. Always be ready to appear before Me. 

Keep no stain upon your souls. Hear Me. 

Live to honor Me. Be pure. 

Holiness is expected of you. 

I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom