I will raise you to holiness



Children of My Divine Heart,

I Am that I Am. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega, your Father on High. 
Open your hearts to Me. Surrender without delay. Give Me permission to transform you into vessels most pure. 

I desire perfection from you. I call you to holiness this day. 

Accept My invitation to change. 

Break free from sin. 

Uproot sin from your hearts for all time. 

Prepare an eternity of bliss with Me. Abandon the ways of the world, and live for Me. 

I will raise you to holiness when you comply. Your fiat is the first step to holiness. Give Me your fiat today. When you do, I will gift you with a powerful anointing of My Holy Spirit, in order to prepare you for what is to come. 

I will gift you in all things, and manifest myself to you in a new way. 

You will receive tokens of My love for you in all manner, and shapes with each passing day. 

You will have My seal upon your hearts. 

Gift Me with this fiat today, Little Ones. Expect miracles to befall you. 

Trust in Me. 

I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom