My Sign will be sent soon, that will illuminate your souls and hearts.

MESSAGE GIVEN BY OUR LORD TO WILLIAM COSTELLIA ON THE 7TH MAY 2017

Jesus advises all to place the Seal of the Living God (given to Maria Divine Mercy) in their homes and to read the Poem of the Man-God by Maria Valtorta
Writings of Maria Valtortahttp://www.valtorta.org.au/
WILLIAM: Today after Mass, Jesus came at 1.30 pm. He came first on the Altar Table during the Consecration – and then again after Mass he stood outside the Tabernacle in all Glory – very bright – while He held a white glowing Cross in His right Arm. The Cross was a little taller than Him. On this White Cross I saw the “Seal of the Living God” given to the Prophet, Maria Divine Mercy.
OUR LORD“Peace, My beloved son, Peace! Be not troubled in heart for I have come to the world for sinners – for this reason I sacrificed Myself for all of humanity. Peace!”
“Today, I wish to tell My children, that it is important that man now place the “Seal of the Living God”in every home – this Seal, which I revealed to My daughter, Maria Divine Mercy. My children must now prepare, as the emergence of the Antichrist is near – for the “Mark of the Beast” already has begun to be implemented into My children – and it will not be long before he will place this Mark upon Our children. My children must now read the Holy Words given to My Prophet, Maria Divine Mercy.”
WILLIAM: In the left Hand of Jesus, He was carrying the Holy Word of God in the Book called: “The Poem of the Man God”. Jesus said:
OUR LORDIt is My desire that all men read My Holy Words given to My daughter, Maria Valtorta, as these Words will help Our children to truly know Me – their God.”
“I wish My people to prepare now, as My Sign will be sent soon, that will illuminate their souls and hearts. Peace My children!”
WILLIAM: Then Jesus told me more of private matters and Blessed us:
OUR LORD“In the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.”
WILLIAM: A “Sign” in the Sign of the Cross, illuminated out of Jesus, like a mist – all in white – and disseminated over us all, like Dew.

Seal of the Living God – Crusade Prayer 33