Prepare for the journey that many of you are going to make


My children, prepare yourselves, children, prepare for the journey that many of you are going to make. I, Jesus, am speaking to you.
You are living very calmly, without complicating your life for anything, but the axe of My justice is already at the gates and no remedy will be left for me but to sift all those who have not fulfilled My laws and have lived free of cares [lit: as happily as grasshoppers], without imposing any kind of discipline on yourselves. So children, be prepared, as I have to intervene in this perverted world which has turned My laws right around and has distorted everything in order to become the friend of Satan and his followers.
I send My Holy Mother to warn you to pray and make penitence for sinners, and you are the first to sin, and look at the world, the laws that prevail, how the priests and Hierarchy are - this is a world of decay because all seek their own well-being and not My glory, I who gave everything for you and made no exception for anyone. Therefore, prepare yourselves and prepare your baggage, because if you are travelling you should go with your suitcases packed. And what are those suitcases? The sanctifying grace which is the baggage that you must carry if you want to enter the Kingdom of Heaven. I, Jesus, am speaking to you.
Make children, make a good and holy confession, a general confession of all your life. Do not approach the confessional to excuse yourselves but to accuse yourselves of having been and being fraudulent, that you have abortions and fornications on your account, that you have stolen and have been unjust, very unjust with your workers, and thus an endless number of sins that cry out to Heaven, because you cannot enter My Kingdom if you do not cleanse yourselves totally from all of them, if you do not ask Me for forgiveness and - if it is possible - make amends to me. 
Do not think that You can deceive Me; I know who is sincere and who is not, but you must humble yourself before the Sacrament of Penance and reveal what you have been and what you are, because if you do not you will not mock My justice; even though My mercy is infinite, in order to attain it you need repentance and the forgiveness of your sins, with the purpose of amendment not to go back to committing them. I, Jesus, am speaking to you.
Do not postpone your reconversion any longer. My grace will not be lacking for you if you come to Me repentant, I will not hold anything against you if you make a good and exhaustive confession. I, Jesus, am speaking to you and warning you.