The Warning is a life review

Jesus (to John Leary) said: 


“My people, this vision is a combination of the coming Warning, and when the Antichrist will broadcast his control over the networks of an event at a football stadium. I have given you a sequence of the Warning happening first. This is the last grace for the conversion of sinners before events will lead up to the declaration of the Antichrist, as he will reign during the tribulation. 

The Warning is a life review for everyone with a mini-judgment to heaven, hell, or purgatory. There will be an opportunity for six weeks to be converted in the faith. You will be warned not to take the mark of the beast, or a computer chip in the body, and not to worship the Antichrist. You will see a famine, a division in My Church, a martial law, and mandatory chips in the body. 

You will need to get rid of your TVs, computers, and cell phones so you do not look at the Antichrist’s eyes. My faithful will be called to My refuges for protection. The Antichrist will control the networks, and those people, who look at his eyes, could be hypnotized to worship him. He will reign for less than 3½ years before I will bring My victory of My Comet of Chastisement. Then the evil ones will be cast into hell, and I will bring My faithful into My Era of Peace. Follow My angels to the protection of My refuges, and you will not be harmed.”