Trust Me, My children, I Come


Friday 21 April 2017 to 2 Patricks, Ireland

Trust in Me, My children, and do not fear the times that you now live in.
Believe in Me and the Words I speak for I will lead you through these dark times just as I led My people, Israel, to freedom.
Trust in Me and believe through all the difficulties that you face.
Trust in Me. I Love you.

Thursday 20 April 2017

My children, I am Coming, no matter if you refuse to believe or not. This world has grieved Me with its evil ways and I will Return to free it from those who have refused to follow in the Ways of their God. Believe, children, before it is too late for the Wrath of your God shall be great for the injustice that has been done to the innocents. Their blood calls out to Me for Justice. You have murdered the innocent in their mothers’ wombs and call this modern progression. You call it women's rights: I call it murder and this earth will be consumed by fire for what it has done by man's own hand. Trust Me, My children, I Come. I Love you.

Thursday 20 April 2017

Trust and believe, My children, and do not be afraid of what is happening in this world.
Simply know that you are Mine and that the day is coming soon when We will reclaim that that has been stolen by those who have listened to lucifer. Believe that I will reclaim this world and that My people will live in My Peace, once again. Trust in Me that My Freedom is at hand. 
Believe, children. I Love you.