A Pontiff who is also on the road to perdition

THE LITTLE PEBBLE ON TUESDAY 18 MAY 2015 
NO. 718
Feast of Our Lady of the Ark, Mary Our Mother, Help of Christians
You have been inspired by the Holy Ghost to write to Francis, who sits on the Throne of Peter – No Seer on Earth has been asked to write to a Pontiff who is also on the road to perdition to ask him to heed the Word of his Holy Mother and My Divine Son, Jesus – Do not continue on the path that Satan has inspired you; do not be influenced by the power of the Antichrist who will in the end destroy you, for he is from the Underworld – not of the flesh as you can see, but demonic.
LITTLE PEBBLE: The White Cross has already been there for some time and I see the beautiful Ark that Our Lady carries under Her Title of “Our Lady of the Ark, Mary Our Mother, Help of Christians”, but this time Our Lady is sitting on the Ark in a ball of Light. She has the Baby Jesus in Her Arm and the Ark comes very close to the building. Our Holy Mother is dressed as Our Lady of the Ark, and the Baby Jesus, likewise. Jesus is about two years old. It is not often that I see Jesus and Mary with the beautiful halo around them, because I see almost everything full of Light. I see the White Cross streaming forth tremendous Light towards us and through Jesus and Mary.
Our Lady is very, very Majestic – She is very beautiful, Our Holy Mother. Normally she is carrying the little Ark in Her Hand, but this time She is not – but holds The Rosary in Her Hand and kisses the Crucifix and then kisses the Baby Jesus – both Jesus and Mary make the Sign of the Cross:
JESUS AND MARY: “In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.”
OUR LADY: “I greet you, My beloved son, ‘Rock’ of My Immaculate Heart; I greet you, My daughter and all My beautiful children throughout the world on this Great Feast Day of Mine and also the Feast of My beloved son, John Paul II.”
“I come today, dear son, because I need My children to understand how Heaven desires the salvation of all of their children. This week, My dear son, you have been inspired! You have been inspired, My dear son, by the Holy Ghost to write to Our son, Francis, who sits on the Throne of Peter. It is not by accident that this has come to you. My Divine Son and I desire you to write to him. I Myself will address him, because he is a lost soul at this time, but he can be saved.”
“When Jesus, My Divine Son, walked the Earth, one of His Disciples – one of the Twelve – betrayed My Divine Son. Jesus and I continued to encourage the one who betrayed to turn from the path that would lead him to perdition. No Seer on Earth has been asked to write to a Pontiff who is also on the road to perdition, to ask him to heed the Word of his Holy Mother and My Divine Son, Jesus, Whom he represents on Earth. It is through you, My little son, that We ask, because God is Merciful and you have pondered in your heart: can one sacrifice – can one offer one’s life for a soul to be saved? Yes, My sweet son, Jesus offered His Life for all souls, but all souls did not accept this gift from God, including Judas, who could have been saved. You yourself, dear child, have offered your life for Our son, Francis, but this We cannot accept. However, today My Divine Son and I are going to ask the whole world to pray for Francis – one small decade of My Holy Rosary – for his salvation. God is all Merciful and all Powerful.”
“I ask My children to read the Words given to Our Prophetess, Maria Valtorta, and how My Divine Son and I pleaded with Judas to change his ways, even in the last moment before he died. Francis, My son, you who had a Calling from My Divine Son to become a Servant of God and in your early years you sacrificed and gave all for the love of My Divine Son – but as time progressed and you were raised, your true heart and good heart became changed. Do not repeat what happened two thousand years ago, for you were not called to be Peter, as the Conclave of Cardinals and Bishops interfered with God’s Plan. However, My Divine Son and I Love you and seek your salvation.”
“Do not continue on the path that Satan has inspired you; do not be influenced by the power of the Antichrist who will in the end destroy you, for he is from the Underworld – not of the flesh as you can see, but demonic. Therefore dear son, turn to Me, your Holy Mother, Who seeks your salvation in this final hour of your life, before you must stand before the Eternal Father in Judgement. Do not destroy what is good in My Divine Son’s House upon Earth, but seek the truth. Be not blinded. You still have time.”
“Can you now see, My little son, ‘treasure’ of My Immaculate Heart, as to why I came today. I am the “Ark of Salvation.” Through Me, My children come to My divine Son. This is the Final Hour for humanity before My Divine Son comes as Judge for mankind. Jesus, My Divine Son and I, your Heavenly Mother, all the Blessed Angels and Saints, roam throughout the world gathering the lost sheep and strengthening the Remnant Church at this time. Therefore, My sweet children, live each day as if this day was your last and consider what would you do if you knew today was to be your last on Earth? Would you turn to God? Would you speak to those whom you love? Would you atone for all your sins? Would you reconcile with those whom you had cast aside? Would you come to Jesus and receive Him in the Blessed Eucharist and the Sacrament of Reconciliation – or would you continue on the path of no return?”
“Think carefully on these Words, My sweet children. How We Love you. See this Ark that I sit upon: it is symbolic of the Ark of Truth and Salvation – the Ark of Holy Mother Church in its true Teaching. Therefore, My sweet children, take up My Beads of Love that I have given to you over many centuries. The Rosary is more powerful that any weapon on Earth, My sweet children. The Rosary converts the most hardened sinners; can change the course of the whole Earth in its simplicity, My children.”
“And you, My dear son, who has carried My Divine Son’s Cross for many years, continue to go forward to guide Our children on Earth and prepare them for the Second Coming of My Divine Son, Jesus.”
“There is one who will come to you soon who will help you, My sweet child. Be not afraid, for My Divine Son and I dwell within you and will guide your steps.”
“I Bless all of My children throughout the world through My Divine Son, Jesus, Who Dwells within My Immaculate Heart, in union with God the Father and the Spirit of Love. In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy God. Amen.”
“It is true to say, My dear child, that the Vatican has been watching you these past weeks. Therefore, you are to write, and these words will reach Francis and the Hierarchy, for I am the Mother of all of God’s children, even those that are far away from God. Go in Peace My child and My children, to love and serve the Lord with all your hearts, with all your strength, and with your faith and hope, trusting always in the Goodness of God and His Holy Mother.”
LITTLE PEBBLE: The Baby Jesus now blows a kiss and kisses Our Holy Mother and waves goodbye, as the ship goes back again into the White Cross. 
——