Bible Rewritten



# 182 - BIBLE REWRITTEN
  
“For I testify to every one that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book: If any man shall add to these things, God shall add unto him the plagues written in this book.” - Apocalypse 22:18



LITTLE BY LITTLE

"You, My child, must give more effort to spreading the gospel truth.  The Book of life and love, the Bible, is being rewritten.  It is done, My child, with great cunning and deception.  Only those in the light, make knowledgeable by the light, will recognize this deception.  Little by little the errors are being spread.” - Our Lady, December 24, 1974

REWRITTEN

"My children, the Book of life, your Bible, has been rewritten--written to suit the modes of modernism and humanism.  Satan can also quote the Scriptures.  And you must understand that satan will cover himself by deception by appearing through human beings as angels of light.  In one hand they hold the Bible but in the other a dagger akin to satanism.” - Our Lady, July 25, 1979

“TO DESTROY YOUR FAITH”

"My child, you must work with great haste.  The enemies of the Father in the Kingdom, have set themselves to destroy the knowledge that has been given to you through the ages.  You must gather the books of truth.  Many have been rewritten to destroy your Faith.” - Our Lady, February 10, 1975

REWRITTEN BY SATAN
“You will read the Book of life, My children. We left you a treasure of knowledge. But your Book is being up-dated, and this Book is being rewritten by satan.” - Our Lady, March 25, 1972

NOT OF GOD
"Continue, My child, to read the Bible well. Man is casting it aside or rewriting one to fit his own carnal nature. You must not, My children, rewrite the Bible, for it will be a bible of man and not of God.” - Our Lady, October 2, 1989

THEOLOGIANS"There are many theologians, even in My Son's House now, that are bringing to mankind doctrines of demons. They are teachings of man and not of God. Many have set themselves in their arrogance to change the wordings in the Book of love and life, the Bible. These changes were to seduce mankind into bondage of sin." - Our Lady, June 2, 1979

1965"I ask that all who hear My voice will take their Bibles, and if they do not have one, search, but find the right Bible, those printed not after 1965, My children." - Jesus, October 5, 1985

GENESIS 3: 15

"My children, I--My heart is greatly saddened at the distortion of doctrine in My Son's Church. I understand that man can be misled, for I have often counseled you that the road to hell is often paved with good intentions. You must examine your Bible, the Book of life. Genesis, chapter 3. There must be no changes in the story of the origin of mankind. 'She' must remain. 'He' must not replace it in the story of the serpent's attack upon Eve.
     "The Eternal Father has stated that the serpent shall crawl on his belly, stomach, My children. I use several words to illustrate the manner in which man is describing this time. He will crawl, the serpent, as the lowest animal among the beasts because he has deceived Eve. But the Eternal Father in His mercy has stated that He will place enmities between the serpent and the woman, between, enmities between the serpent's seed and the woman's seed; and the serpent shall have his head crushed by the woman and the serpent shall lie in wait for her heel.
     "Be it known that the Eternal Father has deemed that man shall not change the words to 'he' and 'he.' I say this not to bring any false notions in your mind, My children, that I repeat this in pride. Far be it from Me, for I have not sought, neither on Heaven or earth, to be prideful; but, My children, I must bring to you the words of truth. Many are changing the words to suit their own interpretations of the Book of life, and these interpretations are based upon man's own seeking.” - Our Lady, September 28, 1978

MORE BEFIT TO SAY MAN

"My children, do not be deluded by the humanistic approach to salvation. My Son gave the rules; the Eternal Father set the rules for mankind in the past and through countless ages of time. You have cast aside the direction of the founding Fathers of My Son's Church, those He has appointed to set down the rules and procedures. You cannot, you must not change the Book of life, the Bible, to please mankind, for you are pleasing satan. You must remember the words of the Book of life that any man--meaning it woman or child of conscionable age, but more befit to say man--who seeks to change but one word in the Book of life, the Bible, shall be cast out of the Kingdom of life and light, Heaven, cast from the light and into the darkness ruled by satan, forever damned.” - Our Lady, July 15, 1978 

“I SHALL VISIT UPON YOU EVERY PLAGUE”

"The rules, My way was given to you in the Book of love and life, your Bible, and I say unto you, you who go about adding to My words and making changes, I shall visit upon you every plague that has been written in the Book of life!
     "Man has not learned by his past. He continues upon his way, giving himself over to all pleasures of the flesh, never caring for his future, his future over the veil.
     "I gave you My human life upon earth, and what have you done? You crucify Me again in My own House, My Church! You crucify those who stand in righteousness in My Church and cast them out, as you rebuild My Church. For what? A renewal? And what are you renewing? What is your renewal? What are you renewing? Have you found fault with My way? Shall you create a new way of man? I say unto you, you blaspheme! You have cast yourself out of the light into the darkness, O pastors.” - Jesus, February 1, 1978