Conversion: There Is No More Time!

JANUARY, 3th, 1994 - THIRD URGENT MESSAGE - JACAREI, BRAZIL

"My children, today in this third so serious Message of My Heart, I come "Distressed", for to ask you for to pray for the Church...  Pray much for the Pope!...To the bishops and priests, as I see: In the future the faith of the Church suffers a great concussion...


Pray My children, as many may lose the faith, if they do not get to fight with the prayer and the fasting, the temptations and the "strength" of My enemy...  As I already said, if the people do not convert and turn back to God, an horrible castigation will soon strike the earth...

There is no doubt that it will be worse than the Flood, and the castigation of Sodom and Gomorrah...  Pray the Rosary a lot, My children!...Only the Rosary and the Eucharist can save you now...Pray the Rosary every day!...Who put complete trust in Me, will be saved..."