Days of darkness will come upon mankind

 
 Messages- June 2nd - 6th. After the Warning

4481 - Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace in Ceilândia Sul / DF, June 6, 2017 to pedro Regis, Brazil

Dear children, you are the Lord's and He expects much from you. Defend My Son Jesus without fear, for He is your Sole and True Savior. 
You are heading for a future of great spiritual battles. Do not be afraid. Stay with the Lord and He will give you the Grace of Victory. The army of the enemies of God is growing every day, but you can win this great battle. Your weapon is the truth. Do not forget: only by the truth can you overcome your enemies
Remember the servant Abijah, who fought and won because he made himself small and put God before him. 

Whoever puts God first will always be victorious. 

Days of darkness will come upon mankind. Men will walk led by blind men who have allowed themselves to be deceived by false doctrines. I suffer for what comes to you. 

Pray. Seek strength in the Words of My Jesus and in the Eucharist.

 Do not forget the lessons of the past and stay with the Teachings of the True Magisterium of the Church of My Jesus. I am your Mother and I love you. Do not be afraid. In the Lord is your strength and victory. Go forward in truth. 

This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for having allowed Me to gather you here once more. I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Be at peace.
Note from translator: The somewhat obscure Biblical reference here to Abijah is an interesting one which I had to look up in order to understand. At first I thought this might be a typing error, as 1 Kings 15 doesn't have much good to say about this particular king of Judah, but then I turned to the much fuller account of his reign in 2 Chronicles 13 and found that it indeed matches the content of the present message! Abijah fought against Jeroboam, King of Israel and won despite being outnumbered 2 to 1 by calling on God.