Holiness is not out of your reach

Endure

Children Of My Divine Heart,

I Am that I Am. I Am the King of Glory. I Am. Open your hearts to Love. 
Surrender. Give Me your fiat. Give Me permission to reign over you, 
and to instruct you now. 

My Little Ones, deception is all around you. 

Seek the Truth.

 Above all, keep My commandments, and be right with Me. 

Do not gamble with your eternal destination. 

Break free from the chains that bind you. 

Break all curses which keep you attached to sin, to sickness, and to destruction. 

My Little Ones, Satan rules the Earth. 

I desire to claim what is rightfully mine. 

Give Me your hearts. Abide in Me. Walk the Earth as My heirs.

 Lead others back to the fold. Be holy. So many of those I love are Lost to Me. 

They adore the Beast, bow to Satan, and grow in their stubborn ways. 

My Little Ones, purity is expected of you. Holiness is not out of your reach. 

Uproot all erroneous mindsets. Honor Me. 

Keep your gaze upon the cross. 

Endure. Those who endure for My name sake will be crowned in righteousness. 

Endure. Should you find your lives displeasing, trust that I now prepare an 

eternity of bliss for you. Walk in faith. 

I leave you My kiss of peace, and hope in you once more.  Shalom