How many times I have warned you to be in a State of Grace

Solemnity of Our Lady, Mary Help of Christians

Our Lord Jesus said to me, “I come to tell you, today the world is very unstable and full of evil and terrorists. They are everywhere and in every country of the world. They are just planning to do evil and kill innocent lives, like that which has just happened in England. Sometimes people are just in the wrong place at the wrong time. How many times I have tried to warn you to be in a State of Grace. How many times have I asked you to ask Me to protect you. People are just interested in running around having a good time and seeking entertainment.”
“Parents do not teach their children to pray and to know God. Only a few of them know Me. It makes Me very sad to watch the world sinking into the deepest, darkness of sin.”
“Pray and offer Me all that you see and hear, so that I can still be Merciful for all negligence that offends Me so greatly.”
Our Lord Jesus then asked that we pray this prayer for the people of England:
‘My Lord Jesus, I place all the 
sorrows of the people in Your care.
Please be merciful to all 
and give them peace.’  

Our Blessed Mother said, ” My daughter, this morning I wanted to come to you, on  the Feast of Mary Help of Christians, but my Son chose to deliver this urgent message personally, so that people could remember to pray for what had just happened in England.”