Many names have been erased from the Book of Remembrance

13 June 2017 

Spread This Fire To Your Brothers, And Sisters In Christ

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am that I Am. 

I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the One True God. 

Open your hearts to Me. Do not refuse Me. Surrender unto Love. 
Give Love permission. My plan nears fruition. Draw near to Me. 

Abandon your plans. Enter into My divine will, and walk in love. 

Walk the Earth as My ambassadors, and pray for conversions. 

Pray for My return. Victory is mine. Do not doubt Me. 

Keep My commandments, and honor Me. Worship Me. Draw closer to Me. 

Humble yourselves unto Me. Ask for conversions. 

Many names have been erased from the Book of Remembrance. 

Satan rejoices for many will share in his torment.  

My Little Ones, pray for conversions. 

Sin spreads all over the Earth, and Satan is King. 

Beloved, do not break My heart. Return to Me

Witness to My glory, and love. Witness of My miracles, and gifts to you. 

Witness for time is of the essence. I hope in you. I count on you. Serve now.

 Serve, and I will reward your faithfulness. 

My blessing descends upon you now as you read Me. I bless you, Beloved.

 I leave you My kiss of peace. Do not let your hearts be troubled. 

Much joy awaits you in Heaven. I have anointed you. Spread this fire to your 

Brothers, and Sisters in Christ. 

Shalom