Pray each morning, as you rise

 

I Must Refine You As Gold...

Children Created For My Glory,
I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega.
 Open your hearts to Love. Surrender without condition. 

Desire to honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. 

Repent of all wrongdoing. Give Me permission to work in you. 

Enter into My divine will. Pray for direction. 

Pray each morning, as you rise. Do not live without My direction. 

Pray without ceasing. I will reveal all things to you. 

Ask, and you will grow in discernment. 

Ask, and I will teach you all that you desire. 

Ask, and My grace will enter your lives, and be made manifest. 

Ask, Little Ones. Leave nothing to chance. 

Strive for holiness. 

Seek My face. 

Seek to know the Truth. 

Satan has greatly deceived the masses. 

Pray for direction. 

Honor Me. 

Do not make any decisions without first considering My laws, My standards, 
and My divine will. 

Live this way. I encourage you to persevere through all adversity. 

Beloved, I must refine you as gold. 

You would do well to remember this. 
When Satan accuses you before My throne, I often allow trials to befall you, 
in order to test your faithfulness, and love for Me. 

Walk in obedience. 

I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom