The Baptism Of Fire


14 June 2017 to tenderheart, Canada 


Children Of My Divine Heart,

I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega.
I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. 

Give Me your fiat. 

Give Me permission to work in you for I will never violate your free will. 

Beloved, draw near to Me. Enter into relationship with Me. 

Spend time with Me. Make time for Me. 

Read My words of love to you. Everything that you need is contained in My Holy Scriptures.

 Feed on My word. Nourish your souls. 

Turn off your televisions, and your telephones. Shut off your radio stations. 

In the silence, I will speak to your hearts. 


Make room for Me in your life. 

Break free from sin. Uproot all sin from your lives. 

Be born again. Be born in My Spirit. 

Walk in righteousness. 

When you have confessed your transgressions, and are right with Me once, and for all, kneel before Me in all humility. 

Then, ask for the baptism of fire. Ask for this gift. Many have never asked for it. I will refine you through it. I will refine you as gold, and use you for My glory. 

Beloved, I will protect those who call on My most holy name. 

Join the ranks of the elect.

Be right with Me. Events foretold now escalate. 

Put on My armor each, and every day. 

The greatest spiritual battle of all time is upon you. 

Blessed are those who will endure. Hope in Me, Little Ones. Do not let your hearts be troubled. Do not amass food. 

Share all that is at your disposal, and simply pray for multiplication. 

Rely on Me. I wait on you. 

Kneel before Me, and tell Me how much I mean to you. 

I so yearn for your love. My triune blessing descends upon you now. Blessed are you, Beloved. Blessed are you now and forever. Remain in My divine will. 

Shalom