The Secret Societies wish to remove Trump and Putin

MESSAGE GIVEN BY OUR LORD TO WILLIAM COSTELLIA – 4 JUNE 2017
Pentecost Sunday http://littlepebble.org/

Our Lord holding the Burning Bush of Moses with the 10 Commandments. The Holy Ghost symbolised by the white bird. Finally the White Cross stands behind Our Lord.

The world hangs at the precipice of major events that will change the direction of the world – Pray for Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin, as the elite of the Secret Societies wish to remove them.
WILLIAM: Jesus came after Mass, standing in front of the Tabernacle – a White Cross behind Him. Then a burning bush appeared in front of Jesus. Our Lord held it and the Holy Spirit appeared in the bush as a Dove emanating much light; on either side of the Bush the Two Tablets of the Ten Commandments appeared.
Jesus was dressed in pure white. He greeted me with:
OUR LORD: “Peace be with you, my son! Peace to all My children of good will! I greet you, My beloved son! I send the Spirit of My Father and the Son to the whole world, to men of good will on this Holy Feast Day.”
“Men must reflect upon their lives at this most serious time for mankind, as the world hangs at the precipice of major events that will change the direction of the world. My children must take up their cross and come and follow Me, their Saviour. Children, live the Commandments given to you through the Prophet, Moses and follow My Word and live it.”
“Pray for my two sons, Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin, because I have Blessed them both. They must protect themselves, as the elite of the Secret Societies wish to remove them from this world, as they oppose the establishment of the One World Government.”
“Know this, My children, many will question My Words of today – but judge not – as I know the hearts of men, as I see all. Both these Presidents stand for God in ways men will not fully understand.”
“Pray, My children, pray for world peace, because without My Divine Spirit of Truth, the world will succumb to the power of evil, which is now strongly present in the world. My Blessed Mother has been sent by Our Holy Spirit, to douse the human race with God’s Word – God’s Love – Gods Mercy.”
“The war against Christians is raging orchestrated by evil men who have hearts laden with hatred, which comes from My adversary. My Kingdom is One of Love, Mercy and Forgiveness.”
“Pray, My beloved children, turn to My Most Holy Mother. Run to Her for She carries Our Blessings and Graces.”
“Today We, the Trinity of Divine Love, send Our Holy Spirit to all of Our children, with many, many Graces.
“I Bless you William, Soldier of the Word of God.”
WILLIAM: Jesus then sends the Holy Spirit out.