Virgin Mary: Pray with the heart

JUNE 17, 2014- MESSAGE FROM OUR LADY

JACAREÍ, JUNE 17, 2014

287th CLASS OF OUR LADY’S SCHOOL OF HOLINESS AND LOVE
BROADCAST OF THE DAILY APPARITIONS LIVE VIA INTERNET ON THE WORLDWIDE WEBTV: WWW.APPARITIONSTV.COM

MESSAGE FROM OUR LADY
(Most Holy Mary): “My beloved children, today I say unto ye again: Pray with the heart. When you pray with the heart, you will have the inner strength to overcome sin, you will be stronger than the temptations and you will advance swiftly on the path of perfection and holiness.
Pray with true sincerity and desire of loving God, opening your souls to His Love. And then, ye will be given then strength to renounce all that which prevents ye of being holy, pure and perfect.
Continue to pray the Rosary every day. As I have already said, I saved many nations of many hellish evils, from Satan's satanic dominion, by atheistic ideologies, through the Prayer of the Rosary.
Pray the Holy Rosary, therefore, with faith, hope and love and I promise to perform great graces in your personal, familial, national and international life.
If the Rosary were loved enough, divulged and prayed with perfect faith, love and hope, immense graces will take place. And the Triumph of My Immaculate Heart will come real fast to ye, freeing ye of all evils that Satan now inflicts on ye, on your families and inflicts on the whole world.
My promise made at Fatima and confirmed Here and in so many Apparitions of Mine, then will come true: My Immaculate Heart will Triumph.
Pray the Rosary. The Rosary will be the key of the Triumph of My Immaculate Heart.
I bless you all from Fatima, from Barral and from Jacareí.”