You will yet see horrors in the House of God

 
Message from Our Lady- June 10th, 2017 to Pedro Regis

Dear children, I am your Sorrowful Mother and I suffer for what comes to you. You are heading towards a future of great discord. Bend your knees in prayer. You will yet see horrors in the House of God. Give the best of yourselves and be defenders of the truth. Do not be afraid. My Jesus will be with you. 

You are heading towards a future of great moral and spiritual corruption. Do not remain silent. Do not let the teachings of the false prophets contaminate My poor children. Be courageous like Micah. Be prophets of truth. My Lord will always be with the righteous. The action of the enemies will lead many men and women into error. Always stay with the truth. Accept the Gospel and the Teachings of the True Magisterium of the Church of My Jesus; In the lessons of the past you will find the way to a sincere and true conversion. Be careful. The enemies of God advance by contaminating with false teachings, but those who belong to the Lord will be able to overcome them, like Micah, in defense of the truth. 

Do not forget: in everything, God first. Go forward without fear. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for having allowed Me to gather you here once more. I bless you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Remain at peace.

After the Warning Blog