Conversions must increase for Satan has claimed many souls in My Courtroom






Children Of My Divine Heart,


My triune blessing descends upon you now. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Lord of Hosts. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender unto Love. Give Love permission to transfigure you. Abide in Me. Do not question My ways. Be obedient, and hope in Me always. 

When doubts assail you, chase them away. 

Enter into My divine will, and honor Me. Kneel before Me in all humility. 

Abandon the ways of the world. 

Get rid of all distractions. 

Spend time with Me, and I will draw you into My heart.


Our relationship is worthy of honor. Honor Me. 

Make every effort to obey My commandments. 

Be vigilant in your prayer life. 

My warriors must fight to the death. Pray, and know that I will bless you beyond imagination. I will reward you, and crown you in righteousness upon your passing. 

My Children are beginning to take notice. 
Shake them up a little more with prayer. Conversions must increase for Satan has claimed many souls in My Courtroom. He controls so many of those I love.


Enter into prayer. Intercede for the Lost, and I will do the rest. 

Be faithful. Your loved ones need your prayers. Simply love. Be generous with your prayer petitions before My throne. 

All prayers done before My Courtroom are far more powerful. 

Learn to fight Satan in My Courts. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom