Gift Others With Your Prayers




Children Of My Divine Heart,


I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the King of Glory. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to transform your lives. Allow Me entry. I await your fiat. Accept My direction. I will teach you all things. I will lead you in righteousness, and protect you from all harm. 

My Little Ones, Satan controls the media. Be careful. Pray for discernment. Do not corrupt your souls. Do not look upon images which entice you to sin. Turn off your televisions. 

Pick up your Bibles. Read My Holy Scriptures for they are meant to guide you to holiness. Read My words of love as often as possible. Draw near to Me each day. Spend much time with Me. Reject the ways of the world. 

Make time for Me. I command you to love. This means that you must be preoccupied with things which wound My heart. 

You should be in prayer, Beloved. I invite you to intercede for the Lost. 

Pray for conversions. 

Persevere in love. Many will fall into Hell unless you kneel, and call down My mercy upon their souls. So many reject Me, and mock My laws. Beloved, gift others with your prayers of intercession. 

As My ambassadors, you are called to greatness. This implies a life of service. Humble yourselves before Me, and pray for conversions. Always align your prayers to My divine will, and Master Plan. Seek My divine will always. My divine will is to be a constant in your lives. I hope in you. Do not disappoint Me. My blessing descends upon you.

I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom