Jesus: No woman shall stand in My House to represent Me!



WOMEN PRIESTS
"... I declare that the Church has no authority whatsoever to confer priestly ordination on women and that this judgment is to be definitively held by all the Church's faithful." - -Pope John Paul II, Ordinatio Sacerdotalis, May 22, 1994 


HEAVENLY  GUIDANCE"You must keep in your hearts the knowledge of the true priesthood of My Son. The steps for obtaining Holy Orders must be followed. They have been developed through heavenly guidance for reason. No women must enter onto the holy place of the Sacrifice."  Our Lady, September 13, 1978
ONLY  MEN"In the Holy Sacrifice that I left with you, I did not ask for women to be upon the altar, nor try to be a high priestess. They carry this on in the churches of satan; therefore, it shall not be carried on in My Church.
    "When I had the Last Supper with the Apostles, My Mother was not present. If I had it in My power from the Eternal Father to make a priestess, I would surely have chosen My Mother; but, no, there were no women present at the first Dedication."  Jesus, October 2, 1987
 HERESY*
"Already We hear you clamor for the ordination of woman. No woman shall stand in My House to represent Me! How dare you bring in this heresy to My House! I shall go among you and I shall sling you out from My temples!"  Jesus, December 27, 1975
 TRADITION  A  SAFEGUARD"My child and My children, I need not repeat to you the necessity to retain tradition. It was like a valve, a safeguard from the eruption of My Son's Church, a schism, a division within My Son's House upon earth. I cry unto you, your Mother, as I hasten back and forth bringing you the Message, the counsel from Heaven. You must recognize--bishops, cardinals and pastors--you must recognize what is happening now in My Son's House. There is being rebuilt before your very eyes another religion, another church of man. No angels are helping in this building." Our Lady, September 7, 1978  
MODERNISTIC  TENDENCIES"You cannot separate Tradition from your Faith, My children. The past leaders of My Son's Church, His House, the popes, had given you counsel to strengthen this House. You cannot cast this counsel aside for modernistic tendencies and modes. A church in darkness wears a band of death about it!" Our Lady, August 19, 1978 
GOD-GIVEN  LAWS"In matters of faith and morals, man must not change the God-given laws, coming from the Seat of Peter, and established through tradition upon earth through My Son's Church."  Our Lady, October 6, 1979
HOW  DARE  YOU"No woman shall stand in the Sacrifice as a priest. How dare you set yourselves for a change created by satan!"  Our Lady, March 18, 1976