Jesus: Nothing is more important than prayer at this time.




Children of My Divine Heart,


I love you so. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory.

 I will never violate your free will. Many of My children risk eternal damnation because they exercise their free will, and embrace sin. 


Beloved, be not deceived. Satan roams the Earth in search of easy prey. He devises means to entrap you. 

Millions are chained to sins of the flesh. 

Beloved, millions will fall into an eternity of torment unless they truly repent, and return to Me. 

My Little Ones, please pray for conversions. 

Be generous with your prayer time. 

Nothing is more important than prayer at this time. 

Spend time in prayer. 

I command you to love, and for your love to manifest through your prayer life. Obey. 

Great change is needed.

Never tire of prayer. Protect all humanity. 

Pray for your respective nations, and for the world.

Let your prayers rise up to the Heavens as incense. 

Honor Me. Obey My every instruction. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom