Many consecrated will abandon justice and embrace that which is false



4492 - Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace, July 1, 2017 to Pedro Regis, Brazil
Dear children, many consecrated will abandon justice and embrace that which is false. Bend your knees in prayer. 
This is the time of sorrows for men and women of faith. Do not live separated from My Son Jesus. He is your everything and without Him you can do nothing. 
Seek strength in the Words of My Jesus and in the Eucharist. 
The seed of evil will spread, suffocating the truth in many hearts.
 I suffer for what is coming to you. Do not retreat. 
I love you and will be with you. Fill yourselves with the love of the Lord and testify everywhere that you are in the world, but not of the world. 
Courage. Whoever is with the Lord will never experience the weight of defeat. 
This is the message I am sending you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for allowing Me to meet you here once more. I bless you in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Remain at peace.