Offer me everything; So many souls are in need.


The Pelianito Journal Blog



“My beloved, all that you are enduring is for your ultimate good and the good of those I have given you to pray for. Do I take pleasure in suffering? No! But my great joy is to give you far more in return than you can ever imagine. Give me your pennies and I will open the storehouse of heavenly goods! I do not exaggerate, for in the Divine Will this is more than possible, it is being done already through the small sacrifices of those whose generous hearts offer all to me.


I say small sacrifices, because when you see what they have been able to purchase you will be amazed at the extravagance of your loving Abba. Then offer me everything, a thorn in your finger, a stubbed toe, the death of a loved one, your own illnesses—leave nothing out. So many souls are in need. Suffering is the currency of love. Offer all to me and you will be filled with love and great joy.”
O my beloved Abba, in the Divine Will I offer you all that I have suffered in my entire life and all the sufferings of all souls of all time. I redo all sufferings in the Divine Will to make of them a perfect gift of love. Eternal Father let these poor pennies purchase souls for the kingdom and may your kingdom come quickly. Amen.