Where to Learn About Becoming Catholic

I am a Protestant and want to learn more about becoming a Catholic. Where do i start?

Answer

I have several recommendations, including the Catechism of the Catholic Church, a wonderful compendium of what the Church teaches. In addition, I would talk to your Catholic friends and ask them for a good Catholic parish in your area. When you receive a recommendation, visit with the pastor and see about participating in Mass as a non-Catholic, as well as perhaps sitting in on RCIA classes, which don’t obligate you to become a Catholic.
I’d also recommend the website you're visiting currently, as well as EWTN and watching EWTN in general, which you can do online if you can’t access via cable or satellite TV. Finally, I humbly recommend a book I recently wrote: What Did Jesus Do?: The Biblical Roots of the Catholic Church.

Catholic Answers