You will be seeing another split in My Church



June 22, 2017: (St. John Fisher & St. Thomas More) Jesus to John Leary

Jesus said: “My people, today’s feast day honors St. John Fisher and St. Thomas More who were both beheaded because they would not accept the new church set up by King Henry VIII. This resulted in a split in My Church for the king’s own purposes. You will be seeing another split in My Church of today between a schismatic church and My faithful remnant. The schismatic church will teach New Age principles, and it will declare that sexual sins are no longer mortal sins. If you see any such movement in your church, then leave that church for My places of My faithful remnant. My faithful will have secret meetings in the homes, and later at My refuges. My faithful will be persecuted for not going along with the schismatic church, and they will be threatened with guillotines just as St. John Fisher and St. Thomas More were beheaded. This is why you will have to flee to the protection of My refuges. The Antichrist will have a short reign before I will defeat him, and he and the evil ones will be cast into hell. Stay with My faithful remnant, and you will be brought into My Era of Peace.”
Prayer Group:
Jesus said: “My people, your society has turned so evil that it is calling bad, good, and good, bad. You have some hate laws to protect people, but this is not a license to condone sin. Even in America, pastors can be accused of a hate crime by preaching how homosexual acts are sins. You all are familiar with My Ten Commandments, and you know how abortion, fornication, adultery, and homosexual acts are all mortal sins. Some people may try to hide behind your evil Supreme Court decisions, but I will hold people accountable for these sins at their judgment. People try to hide their sins, and their conscience is reminded when you call out these actions as serious sins. I am the only judge of your souls, but you can try to help people to avoid these sins.”