Open Your Eyes To The Ravages Of Sin


Children Of My Divine Heart,

I yearn for your love. 

I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the King of Glory, the Great I Am. I Am. 

Open your hearts to Me. 

Surrender. 

Do not delay your conversions. 

Repent in My sight. 

Give Me permission to work in you. 

My Little Ones, you often spend your days without even giving Me an afterthought. 
You are so wrapped up in the affairs of the world. Your standards are corrupted by immorality, consumerism, and foolish ambitions. 

You offend Me, and think this acceptable. You say that I will forgive all our transgressions, and that I Am a loving God. 

Beloved, I have engraved My laws upon your hearts. You know the Truth. Seek My divine will. 
Open your eyes to the ravages of sin. Your sinful ways destroy your families, your relationships, your purpose. 

Beloved, I created you for My glory. 

All that you say, think, and do must bring Me glory. 

If this is not the case, you err. 

Return to Me. Be right with Me. 

Protect your families. Protect your purpose. 

Each of you was created for a specific purpose. 

All that you do must magnify My most holy name. 

Look at your lives. Are there areas that escape My reign? 

My Little Ones, live for Me. I know you fear the future. 

Satan has planted this thought in your minds. Remember, that fear is not from Me. 

Walk in faith. Trust in My master plan. I make no mistakes. 

Pray for discernment.

Value marriage. 

Keep your families under the mantle of My precious blood. 

The Devourer seeks your destruction. 

Fight back.

 I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom


Posted by