Souls are on the brink of the precipice





http://www.incamminocongiulio.it/


My beloved children, today I warn the world of what the world does not want to accept.
Souls are on the brink of the precipice, many will be lost, salvation will be for those who will have a meek heart and one obedient to my calls, and for those who will accept my beloved Son Jesus as Savior.
Children, children, children, receive my heart, I ask you to listen to me, man must discover the richness of prayer that becomes my heart living in you.
The children of sin will grow in sin if disbelief increases in them.
Jesus wants the spirit to be renewed, he wants detachment from death and an attachment to Life.
My children, My Heart as Mother has been chosen so that what Jesus asks of you might be accomplished.
You will all be with Him through my Immaculate Heart.
I love you and bless you in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Father, SON and Holy Spirit ➕