The unfaithful ministers will open ever greater cracks in the House of God






Message from Our Lady- August 1st, 2017, to Pedro Regis, Brazil


Dear children, the unfaithful ministers will open ever greater cracks in the House of God so that the enemies might act against the Lord's Truths.

Love and defend the truth. Love and the defense of truth will be the weapons of defense against the actions of the enemies. 

Bend your knees in prayer. Be faithful to the True Magisterium of the Church of My Jesus. Do not retreat. 

You are the Lord's, and Him alone should you follow and serve. My Jesus is waiting for you. Give the best of yourselves and you will be proclaimed Blessed of the Father. 

Go forward without fear. You are not alone. I am your Mother and I will always be close to you. 

This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for having allowed Me to gather you here once more. I bless you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Remain at peace.