I hear your pleas and block the devastations from you.




http://www.gods-messages-for-us.com/



(...)Belovéd Children, pray ceaselessly.  Pray for so much comes.  I seek to correct you or My Children that all of you may come to know Me intimately and join Me in Eternal Life.  When the Father gives or sends the consequences of a child’s behavior, these things are either gifts or punishments.  The prayerful are given good gifts from their Loving Father.  Those of My Most Belovéd Children who insist on being hellions and murderers and unruly will receive just punishments that they see the badness or blackness of their lives or how they live their lives apart from Me.
 
Please, My Belovéd Children, do not view what comes as a massive or all-destructive punishment for this World.  A Loving Parent does not kill or wound His Children.  He gives to them what disciplines them.  So I give to this World I Love so deeply that which will discipline My straying Children that they may rejoin each of My Prayerful on the path to Love and forgiveness and away from the destructive path of perdition.  I give to you this great correction with the knowledge that My Faithful and Prayerful Children will understand its significance and that it shall draw those who are lost.

 
Belovéd Children, pray.  Partake of the Eucharist which disappears, even as you partake in the Christ today.  Tomorrow it is made more scarce, and the tomorrow after the same.  Know that even while you cannot have the Most Holy of all Holies, still, My Son Loves you and waits with great Love and anticipation for the glory of Love – this World’s Love – to glorify Him, your Lord.
 
Know that He and I are One with the Spirit and the Spirit is sent forth to guide you and grant you the gift of discernment.  Do not be afraid but pray.  Pray, Dearest Children, for the Servants who have chosen to serve My Belovéd Son, the Christ Jesus.  My Servants are entrusted with the care of My Belovéd Children, and where one goes astray, so he shall take his entire flock astray.  Pray My Children, for there are many rotten fruits amongst the ripened and sweet.
 
Those that work to crush My Belovéd Church shall find no peace in this Life or after.
 
[At this point I had a vision.  I cannot say whether it is relevant:  I saw a walkway, like a humble bridge.  A people bridge made of wood.  It was almost under water.  The floor of it is getting wet.  It is only slightly above the water, but much of the water begins to cover it.  It is a lonely or abandoned looking place with gray clouds and no reflection in the water.  I think to myself, why is there no reflection here where there should clearly be one?]
 
Belovéd Children, I urge you to cleanse your Hearts of sin.  You come to My Holy House and keep the company of My Belovéd Son who is ever-present amongst you.  Pray, Children, for My Belovéd Son weeps.  Pray, My Children, for you shall need strength or the strength of prayer.  Pray, Children, and I hear your pleas and block the devastations from you.  Pray, Children, and know the calamities are not meant to hurt but to heal.  Belovéd Children, take upon your Hearts My Peace.  Peace, My Children.  Peace.