I Will Bring Nations To Their Knees



Children Created For My Glory,


I Am that I Am. I Am the King of Glory. I Am. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to work in you. 

Time is of the essence.

Do not refuse Me. 

My grace is given to those who ask. 

Ask for the blessings you require. Ask for direction. 

Soon, you will cry out to Me for mercy. 

Those who accept sin as the norm will behold the manifestations of My power all over the Earth. 

I will bring nations to their knees. Prepare your hearts now. Prepare for what is to come. 

Those who are left behind will need to call on Me for sustenance. 

Many nations will be completely wiped off the face of the Earth. 

Beloved, do not think Me unjust. Justice is long overdue. 

My Chosen Sons, and Daughters have cried out to Me for far too long.

When I return for My Bride, they will rejoice in Me. Pray, Beloved. Pray without ceasing. Remain faith filled. 

Walk in obedience, and trust in Me. 

I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom