When all seems lost, the Victory of God will occur.



Message of Our Lady Queen of Peace, September 14-16, 2017

Dear children, I love you and am by your side. When you feel the weight of the cross, know that I am very near to you. Do not be discouraged. I want to see you happy already here on Earth and later with Me in Heaven. Give me your hands and I will lead you to Him who is your Way, Truth and Life. 
I know each one of you by name and I have come from Heaven to help you. Be obedient. When all seems lost, the Victory of God will occur. 
Humanity is sick and needs to be healed. 
Bend your knees in prayer. Seek strength in the Words of My Jesus and in the Eucharist. Nothing is lost. 
You are heading for a painful future, but no human strength will prevail against men and women of faith. Courage. 
I will pray to My Jesus for you. 
(---)
The enemies of God will act and many truths will be put aside. False ideologies will be embraced and My poor children will walk like the blind leading the blind. Be attentive. Love the truth and in everything do the Will of My Son Jesus. Be faithful to the True Magisterium of His Church. Courage. In your hands the Holy Rosary and the Sacred Scripture; in your hearts, the love of truth. 

Onward. I am by your side. This is the message I give you today in the name of the Most Holy Trinity. Thank You for having allowed Me to gather you here once more. I bless you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen. Remain at peace.