Benedict, True Pope of Rome, will soon be removed

MESSAGE GIVEN BY OUR LADY TO WILLIAM COSTELLIA ON THE 13TH OCTOBER 2017

[Message Video: https://youtu.be/gqHm1bpJCDM]

[Message Audio ONLY: https://youtu.be/STe-vBihOp8

http://littlepebble.org/2017/10/14/message-758-13-october-2017

The world is in crisis because mankind has turned their backs on the Eternal One – Man has become corrupt, far worse than in the time of the Great Flood, the time of Sodom and Gomorrah and the Ninevites – The entrance to the world of the Antichrist is near – Benedict, True Pope of Rome, will soon be removed – The earth will tremble in many places, the Seas will roar and cover many lands; great volcanoes will erupt.
WILLIAM: The White Cross is already in the sky and it has been there for some time. I see a lot of activity around the White Cross. I see the Sun very, very bright behind the cross and I see a Comet with a tail, also very close to the Sun.
Now, coming from the White Cross, is this beautiful beam of light – pure white – and it comes towards us. It is like a ‘street’ with a light and through the White Cross. I see Our Blessed Mother as Our Lady of Fatima and with Our Holy Mother, I see the three children of Fatima. I also see Saint Bernadette and the two children of La Salette – I think it is Maximilian and Melanie and I also see the Seer, the Holy Woman, Maria Esperanza – a great Prophet of recent times. Behind Our Holy Mother is Saint Michael and my Patron Saints.
Our Holy Mother is carrying a beautiful bouquet of roses in Her Arms, but in Her right Hand She has the Holy Rosary. Our Lady looks very serene, but there is a sadness about Her. She glides down this white ‘street’ of light on a beautiful pinkish cloud. The children of Fatima are as they were when they saw Our Holy Mother one hundred years ago.
Our Holy Mother is now very close – only about two metres away from me – and the Holy Rosary that Our Holy Mother is holding, is a very large Rosary made of gold beads. Our Lady is smiling and She takes the Crucifix and kisses Our Jesus:
OUR LADY: “In the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.”
“I greet you, My Blessed son, My pure spiritual spouse of My Immaculate Heart. I greet all of My children throughout the world on this 100th Anniversary of My Appearance in the Cova de Ira, so many years ago. The Message I gave then, is no different than the Message and Messages I give now, through many of the Seers and Prophets throughout the world. I bring My Seers with Me today – those who have given many important Messages to mankind and to Holy Mother Church. The Church and the world did not listen to Me then and are not listening to Me now. The Church and the world are about to go through great turmoil – divisions between countries and nations – division within My Divine Son’s House upon Earth. The world is in crisis, My dear children, because mankind has turned their backs on the Eternal One – your God and My God. Mankind have forsaken God and continue on the road to perdition, not caring about their souls. Mankind live just for themselves, only of the flesh [and] of the manipulation of the minds and the hearts – not taking notice of the welfare of their brothers and sisters in need. Man has become corrupt – far worse than in the time of the great flood – far worse than in the time of Sodom and Gomorrah and the Ninevites.”
“Think clearly, My dear children, what this means. Man is rebelling against God, more so, My children who should know better – those who proclaim to be Christians but yet, live lives basic in nature, corrupt in spirit and heart. The hearts of men have grown cold, not only towards each other, but towards My Divine Son, Jesus Christ, the True and only Messiah.”
“I have come, My dear children, to prepare the way, because My Divine Son, Jesus, will soon come in His Second Coming and before this, in His Great Divine Mercy for mankind. The world stands on the precipice of great events never seen before and never will again.”
“The entrance to the world of the Antichrist, is near. He comes from Egypt with the olive branch to mislead and misguide Our children of the Earth with promises, with miracles and power and he will introduce a false peace to mankind. Men will be clouded in their thoughts, in their minds, in their hearts and in their spirits, because they will be deluded into believing that he is the Messiah promised to the world.”
“My Benedict, True Pope of Rome, will soon be removed from this world, because the time is ripe, My dear children, for the Great Warning to come upon man, to separate the sheep from the goats, for the Man of Sin must enter the Seat of Rome. The one who is there now is not from Us, but one who is misleading Our children and removing them from the Path of Truth. Soon My Holy son, I will come for you to take you home, so that you can be remoulded for your Mission as the 7th Trumpet of Heaven, because your Mission has only [just] begun, My dear son and you will return with Me to all the Holy Places in the world, to guide My children, to unite them under My Divine Son, Jesus to do battle with the Antichrist, because time is very short for mankind.”
“The prophecies given over many centuries will now be fulfilled. The Words that I gave to My daughter, Maria Esperanza, are related to you, My child. Her Words given to her by My Divine Son, are very important at this time for mankind.”
“The Messages that I have given to My little children of Fatima, La Salette and Lourdes, are vital for these times. There are not many Seers now in the world who receive Public Messages, but I ask My children to be attentive to My Words. The Great Miracle that was given to mankind on this day so many years ago, will be repeated throughout the whole world at all the Holy Places on Earth, but greater in magnitude, so that mankind will know that the Great Warning is near. The Earth will tremble in many places throughout the world. Mankind will know that God’s Hand has fallen in Justice upon them. The Seas will roar and cover many lands and coastal cities. Many small Islands will disappear. The Great Volcanoes will erupt, to show mankind they must repent and turn to God now, while there is time.”
“But be not afraid, for I, your Heavenly Mother will always be with you, even until the last moments before My Divine Son Jesus returns to the Earth. The Angels of Justice are waiting for the Command of Our Heavenly Father, therefore, sweet children, be always prepared, for you do not know the hour that Jesus will come for you, but trust in the Goodness, the Mercy and Great Love that My Divine Son has for each and every one of you.”
“How much We Love you, dear children. It is not with joy that I come to the world today, but rather with many tears in My Heart for you, for I see so many atrocities committed by Our children – so much pain, suffering and sorrow inflicted upon Our children. But do you not understand, My sweet children, that you have brought this upon yourselves? We of Heaven are not deceiving you, but rather calling you to a righteous life, to a fulfilled life of happiness, peace and tranquillity, in the service of God and His Divine Son, Jesus.”
“Let peace reign in your hearts and this peace, dear children, can only come from the Holy Spirit. Pray My Holy Rosary that I have offered to mankind. This is the ticket to peace. Pray for the world leaders who do not seek Our guidance, except for the few.”
“The world will soon be at war and all that I have said over so many years, will now come upon you. If you believe that your nation and country is safe, dear children – it is not. Every nation on Earth will be chastised by the Eternal Father, because every nation is in grave sin before God. There are only a small amount of souls who truly give their lives for their God. For the rest of mankind – only self – is the guidance of their lives. Only few believe in the afterlife. Therefore, pray, dear children. Receive the Sacraments worthily. Offer up sacrifices and do penance and reparation – not only for your sins, but for the sins of the entire world.”
“Today I bring roses for My beautiful children throughout the world. These roses are a Blessing from the Triune God and will be delivered to your hearts. The roses that are before Me now, I Bless them with My Immaculate Heart. They will receive a Singular Grace never to be lost. In the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.”
“And you My beloved son, mystical spouse of My Immaculate Heart, your Mission now goes forward. The Public Messages will become less, but My Divine Son and I will continue to speak with you, to guide you. All that We have told you over these many years, will now come to pass and when your triumph comes – which will be through My Immaculate Heart – know that this is a sign for you, that you will enter into the next phase of God’s Plan.”
“There is nothing to fear, neither for those whom you love, for God controls all. It is for this reason, My child, the enemy is attacking you with such strength, but he has no power over you. Continue to go forward in the Light of My Heart. I Bless all of those whom you love and I Bless the whole world, that mankind please remember this day of 100 years ago. My Immaculate Heart will triumph, the serpent will be crushed and peace will reign throughout the whole world, to give Glory to the Triune God, the Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit.”
“I love you My sweet children and send My Blessing to you all: In the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.”
“You know, My dear son, what to place at the end of this Message. Go now in peace to love and serve the Lord Alleluia, Alleluia.”
WILLIAM: There are many Angels now; they come to take the roses from Our Holy Mother and they disappear quickly around the world. But I see this Comet that is now coming towards the Earth and the whole world can see it. Our Lady now glides back to the White Cross with all the Saints and Angels.
OUR LADY: “In the Name of The Father and of the Son and of The Holy Ghost. Amen.”
WILLIAM: Our Lady also said to tell everyone of the importance of the Messages given to Christine Gallagher, Luz de Maria, Pedro Regis and Edson Glauber.
*It is of interest to note that William’s Angels present during the Message are: St Uriel, St Gabrieultous, St Sentimentarious, St Trilingus, St Antramidrious; St John of Endore, St John the Baptist, St William, St Padre Pió, St Catherine Emmerich, St Theresa Neuman, St Paul V1, St John XXIII.
These are the Saints who are William’s Patrons: St Menoloutis, St Amor Dei, St Justintinus, St Michael, St Gabriel, St Barachiel, St Raphael, St Moses, St Solomon, St David, St Job, St Abraham and St Noah.