Don’t be sad when sickness or trouble come your way


I was very sick, and the Lord appeared and said, “The suffering that you bear do not keep to yourself but offer to me. You would console Me, greatly how many of My children drift away from Me, if they could only see and understand the need for others to be one day safe through little sacrifices. The joyous gladness will fill their hearts in My kingdom, so don’t be sad when sickness or trouble come your way soon you will find peace and happiness for Easter is here and you shall rejoice in the presence of your crucified and resurrected Lord and you will be glad for what I have done for all of you to be one day with Me in Heaven.”
The lord appeared in a purple robe and said “venerate My purple robe it represents My suffering and passion.”
May the risen Lord bring you this Easter a very happy and Holy Easter and bring you peace and joy in your heart to all His children on earth.