Jesus: learn about contemplative prayer




http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/?cat=3&order=DESC

To John Leary, October 15, 2017:


Jesus said: “My son, I want you and everyone to make some quiet time for Me every day, either in the morning or at night, but not when you are tired. I want you to learn about contemplative prayer, which is truly a prayer of being quiet, so you can listen to My words of love. Many people allow too many distractions to take up their life, so it is very difficult to listen to My voice. 


Once you are listening to Me, I want you to consult with Me on everything you do each day. You are My faithful servant, so you need to give your will over to Me, so I can lead you on the right path to heaven.

It is only when you let Me run your life, that you will be able to fulfill the mission that I have planned for you. When you do everything out of love for Me and your neighbor, that is when you are learning the ways of heaven. 

I told My apostles that I wanted them to be perfect as My heavenly Father is perfect. I know that you are human, and you have inherited Adam’s weaknesses, but I still want you to strive for perfection, because only saints can enter heaven. I also want My faithful to trust in Me for all that you need in life. You will have difficulties at times, but when you trust in Me, you can accomplish many things for My greater glory. You join Me in your daily prayer, but you must trust that I will lead you to do the right thing every day.”