Jesus seeks a worldwide renewal




https://www.directionforourtimes.com/library/english/

“I want to speak directly to souls at this time. Many souls are crying out for Me. They think I do not hear. It is they who do not hear. They are not listening for My voice, which must be heard in the silence of their heart. A soul who does not put himself in a quiet state will not hear Me. You, My child, have just blocked off your ears and closed your eyes for ten minutes in order to focus wholly on Me. And we are communicating in a supernatural way. But you understand that in order to hear Me, and it has always been this way for you, you must block out the noisy distrac- tions of this world, which grow louder by the day.”

“I would encourage souls to remove noise from their lives. Turn off the televisions. Turn off the radios. Many conversations are better avoided. In this new silence they will find their heart recollected. In their recollected heart they will find Me, who has been waiting for them.”

“I am here, dear soul. You need only look into your heart. I ache for you, for your pain, for your loneliness, for your isolation. Each soul feels alone at times and understands that human consolation is
empty. They must seek spiritual or heav- enly consolation. If you feel a stirring inside, it is your soul, seeking Me. Answer your soul, My dear lost one, for you will find Me waiting and I will solve all of your problems. I can work in you in miraculous ways if only you will allow Me. You have sought other consolations, which have disappointed you. Now try Me. I am here. I love you. I await you.”


“I want to address holy souls. So often you become discouraged. You do not bear with yourself at all. I, your Jesus, have endless patience with your flaws and weaknesses. You must trust Me to forgive you and over- look these human frailties. I am not like a spy, waiting to catch you at bad behavior. Rather, I am your friend. Your greatest advocate. I applaud your small attempts at holiness. Along with the Communion of Saints, I am pulling for you, My holy cho- sen souls. There is great work to be done. So let us not waste time worrying over our humanity. I don’t expect perfection. Please do not expect it from yourself and you won’t be discouraged. You must walk with confidence toward Me, always seek- ing My will. In the smallest details of your day, seek My will. I will make it known to you and gradually, you will live in a world that is saying “yes” to God. Hunger will disappear, the blackness of sin will recede, and little by little, My goodness will spread to all mankind. This is not impossible. 

You are skeptical because you live in a world poisoned by skepticism. This skepticism does not come from Me. Be, instead, filled with hope. And certainty. Be certain that the impossible is easy for Me. I could exert My divinity in this world, but I don’t want to do that. I want you, My chosen ones, to bring about this renewal. That is your mission. Impos- sible you say? It is not impossible for Me if you allow Me to work through each one of you. And you will be part of the greatest renewal in the history of your world. It is coming. So be of good cheer and do not become discouraged. When you feel hope- less, come to Me and I will infuse you with fresh hope and joy. Your work is impor- tant to Me.”


The Blessed Mother says, “I am here, child. Be at peace. You do not hear us as distinctly as you would like because you are not praying enough. You must pray more and Jesus and I can take over your life to a greater degree. 
“Jesus requires great things of His chosen souls. And any soul reading this must understand that we are talking to you. There is great work to be done. Sin, hunger, want, and destruction are the result of many, many souls refusing to serve my Son. If even one soul makes a decision to serve Jesus in a consistent way, the world begins to change. 

You don’t see it, but it is happening. Jesus seeks a worldwide renewal. 

You must participate for it to be complete. You must leave the smallness of your humanity for a moment and see the world from the heavenly perspective. We, the Communion of Saints, are doing our part from heaven. We are working in the world in a supernatural way, along with countless angels. The help available to souls during this time is unlimited. Do you want to serve Christ? Do you want to be a part of this renewal? Say “yes” to my Son in the silence of your heart and you will see Him begin to work within you in an extraordinary way. He will build your trust and faith until you seek only His will. Your joy will overflow, little child, because you will have a foretaste of the joy of heaven, and the beautiful existence that awaits you. Do not be afraid. I am with each of you and desire to lead you along this path. You will not be disappointed if you come to us. Let nothing stand in the way of your conversion to silence. It is there you will find Jesus.”

Jesus: “I am with you, child. I feel your weakness and sickness and will adjust your responsibilities accordingly. This will pass. Offer your suffering to Me so that I can nourish souls, especially souls who are in error and in danger of falling away. My heart aches for them. They feel they have been abandoned, yet it is they who have abandoned the true faith. Suffer willingly for them, little one. We must draw them back with goodness and joy. A true follower of Mine is joyful and serene. When you see Christians who claim to be following Me, but they are sad and morose, you should be alert. Despair and depression do not come from Me. My followers are given hope and a lightness of spirit, despite difficulties. If you, yourself, notice you are feeling sad more often, it is because you are not con- nected to Me through prayer and the sacraments. Be vigilant about your faith and you will not falter. I am with you. I will never leave you. Ask Me for courage and courage will be yours.”

Our Mother says, You cannot always attend Mass when you would like. This is a cross and you can offer it to Jesus. You will benefit as though you had attended, particularly on days like today when your intention to assist was present. Your decision to see to the children was correct. We are with you as you perform your duties and your duties
become a prayer, particularly when you unite them to us. Remember that your vocation as a wife and mother is divine and will be blessed accordingly. Be happy, little child. You serve your Jesus well, despite your fatigue.”