The martyr´s soul goes straight to Heaven







http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/?cat=3&order=DESC

October 17, 2017: (St. Ignatius of Antioch) to John Leary, USA

Jesus said: “My people, I love you so much that I died for your souls. You are seeing one of My martyrs in St. Ignatius of Antioch. These beautiful souls loved Me so much, and they were willing to die for My Name’s sake by the beasts who killed them. When a person is martyred, their soul goes straight to heaven in all of My glory. 


These souls have a high level in heaven because of their great love for Me. In the end times you may see some people martyred also out of love for Me. I tell My faithful, do not fear if you should be called to be a martyr for Me. You may suffer a moment of pain, but you will be with Me for all eternity in heaven.

 In an instant you will be with Me that day, like I promised the good thief on the cross. Those faithful people, who remain on the earth, will be protected at My refuges, and they will later be brought into My Era of Peace, and finally into heaven. My faithful need to rejoice that you will have your reward in heaven for all that you have done for Me in faith.”