You Will Be Required To Answer


Children of My Divine Heart,

I love you with an everlasting love. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. 
I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Draw near to Me. Honor Me in all that you say, 
think, and do. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender unto Love. Give Me
 permission to transfigure you into vessels of My grace, and mercy for the entire 
world. Accept My corrections. 

I mean to bring you closer to Me. 

Accept all My corrections, and break free from sin. Beloved, you know My standards. 

You know My ways, and My commandments. You can not plead ignorance before Me

My laws are engraved upon your hearts. When you appear before My throne, you
 will be required to answer for every transgression, every sin of omission 
unconfessed. All your sins will be exposed. Nothing will escape the Court. 
Witnesses will testify against you, and some may plead your defense, but Beloved, 
be not deceived, you will need to account for every word, every action, every 
refusal to love, in My sight. Prepare for this day. Do not assume that My mercy will
 cover all you have done. Unless you repent before Me for the sins of your entire 
life, you will know My wrath. Draw near to Me. Remain in relationship with Me. 

Humble yourselves now, and admit to all wrongdoing. Repair the wrongs you have
 caused to others. Make reparation before it is too late. The blood of the innocent,
 the blood of your very ancestors, cries out to Me. You would do well to change now
 while there is still time. Ponder this instructtion. Be true to Love. I leave you My 
kiss of peace. Shalom