I am going to bring forward the Great Illumination of conscience

MESSAGE GIVEN BY OUR LORD TO WILLIAM COSTELLIA AT HIS HOME ON THE MONDAY 6 NOVEMBER 2017

MESSAGE NO. 759

I am going to bring forward the Great Illumination of conscience – The Nations of the world speak of peace, but prepare for war; millions will be annihilated in an instant. Continents will sink into the sea – The One who sits upon the Throne of Peter is not from Me. He will divide through new laws, new doctrines and new words – Revolutions will come in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa and the United States, to prepare the way for the Antichrist – My True Vicar, Benedict will flee from Rome into a foreign land and there he will meet His Maker.
WILLIAM: A very large Angel has been standing there and has been there for some time and he is holding a White Cross in his arms. Behind this Angel is the big White Cross and there is a banner over the Angel’s head which says:“Alleluia! Alleluia!” He then moves to the right as there is a beam of Light that comes from the White Cross – it is a very powerful beam – and it comes here towards us.
Now through the White Cross I see many, many Angels, streaming through the White Cross and on each white cross I see the symbols of the Crucifixion of Jesus: Nails, hammer, whip and other items of the Crucifixion and scourging of Our Lord. These Angels now form a ‘road’, like they are ready to greet Our Lord as He comes down.
Our Lord is now coming through the White Cross and He is dressed, as you would see Him as the Divine Mercy. As He comes down, gliding on this white light, He makes the Sign of the Cross as if Blessing and sending out Blessings to the world. Jesus now stands about three metres or so, away from us and He is smiling. He is very beautiful. I can see His Sacred Wounds and His Sacred Heart. He is just looking about him, not only here where we are, but also in other places next to us. Jesus is holding a Chaplet and the Angels make it known to me that it is the Chaplet of Divine Mercy. Jesus makes the Sign of the Cross with it:
OUR LORD: “In the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost. Amen. I greet you My beloved son and My sweet children here present and throughout the world. I greet you, My daughter, My little Etaline, I will call you – ‘Flower of Hungary’.”
“To all of My children throughout the world, please listen to Me carefully – I your Saviour, Jesus Christ, the Son of the Living God: These are very serious moments for the world as My children go further and further into darkness, as they do not seek the Light of My Spirit, but rather seek the darkness of the underworld – The King of Lies – the King of Sin – Lucifer.”
“The time is approaching for My children to be purified through My Great Mercy that I will send upon the world, to enlighten My children who are in deep darkness – far worse than in the time of Noah. I have repeated these Words to the world, many times, as My Most Holy Mother has done, also, to awaken the Church which is deep in slumber; deep in sin. Very few of My servants are faithful to Me for mankind has taken the easy way out, not realizing in their foolishness, where it will lead them. If I were not to intervene in man’s affairs, most of mankind would perish and be no more.”
“I am going to bring forward the Great Illumination of conscience, so that man will wake up and be attentive to My Words and to understand that you are living in the last moments of your Earth time.”
“The Star in the Heavens will be bright and will be seen as the second Sun. This will be a sign to you, My children, the Great Event will take place. The world will be purified. Great Chastisements will continue to fall. Many Nations will vanish for mankind have gone too far, rejecting Our Love, Our Mercy and Forgiveness – rejecting My Eucharistic Presence among you. Soon I will be removed from Holy Mother Church. What will you do then, My sweet children?”
“I have asked you for many, many years to prepare yourselves – not only physically, but spiritually – for you truly do not know and understand what is coming upon you. The Great Tribulation is upon you, My children, therefore live spiritually; unite yourselves with My Sacred Heart and the Heart of My Blessed Mother. Be not afraid, but trust in Our Love for you. Have confidence to come to Me.”
“The Nations of the world speak of peace, but in reality and truth, they prepare for war, where millions of My children will be annihilated in an instant. Continents will sink into the sea. Is this what you desire, sweet children?”
“My Mother and I have come to the world many times, asking Our children to pray – take up the Beads of Love, the Holy Rosary, and the Chaplet of Divine Mercy. Wear your armour, My sweet children – the Sacramentals – to strengthen and protect you from the Evil One, who consistently attacks you day and night, for he knows that his time is very short. Do penance, My dear children; offer up sacrifices to the Eternal Father for your brothers and sisters, for many are weak.”
“Great changes are coming for Holy Mother Church. My Priest-sons will be scattered throughout the world. Rescue them, dear children; protect them, for many do not know what is to come upon them in decisions that they will need to make, for the One who sits upon the Throne of Peter is not from Me. He will divide My children through new laws, new doctrines and new words that will be written in the Mass to come and the Sacraments that will be offered to mankind. But these will not be of Me, for My Spirit will be removed from them.”
“My daughter, Etaline, My ‘Flower’ of the people of Hungary: I call you into a Mission of My Priestly Sacred Heart, to be a ‘victim’ for My Priest-sons. Your Mission has not begun yet, but I will direct you. Be at peace and know that I am with you.”
“Much will change, My dear son, as My Church upon Earth will move towards the final moments, as it is, for the end of this world as you know it, is coming to a close, so that the new world that will be born from the ashes, will be renewed and My House upon Earth will be glorious and Victory will be that of My Most Holy Mother, through Her Immaculate Heart.”
“Revolutions will come, dear children, in Europe, in Asia, in the Middle East, in Africa and the United States, to prepare the way for My enemy – the Antichrist – for the time for My True Vicar, Benedict, is coming, so that he will flee from Rome into a foreign land and there he will meet His Maker. The time of the cleansing of the world and the Church, is upon you. How I Love you, sweet children! Trust in My Plan for you. I will never abandon you.”
“Thank you for the rose – though it is for me – but it is for My Holy Mother and I kiss each petal so that you know that we are always with you.”
“Continue to go forward in the Light of My Spirit, My children and offer all – especially in this month for the Holy Souls in Purgatory, who await their release to come into Paradise.”
“I Bless you all now: In the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost. Amen. Go in Peace, My children.
WILLIAM: Jesus now goes back into the sky and the Angels are being sent all over the world There is a significant reason for the White Cross and the Instruments of the Passion. Jesus smiles and He continues to go back into the White Cross.
OUR LORD: “In the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.”