Take Back The Ground Satan Has Stolen





Children Of My Divine Heart,


I love you with an everlasting love. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission. 


I desire to have you with Me in Paradise. Accept My corrections. Do not refuse Me. Humble yourselves in My sight, and admit your wrongdoings. Break free from sin. Uproot all sin from your lives, Beloved. 

Do not defy Me any longer. Return to Me. Abandon the world. Too much is at stake. Beloved, so many are Lost. 

Be holy. Others need to see your example, and to learn to die to the flesh. Beloved, accept this invitation to model virtue, and  to lead others back to Me. Do not shatter My hopes. 

Align your free will to My divine will, and walk the Earth as My ambassadors. 


Evil have taken over the hearts of men, women, and children all over the Earth. 


Help Me to take back the ground Satan has stolen from those I love. Help Me. Trust in My master plan. Start with your families. 

Draw near to Me, and by your example draw them also to My heart. 

I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Serve in all humility. 

Admit the error of your ways to those under your care, and miracles will happen in your homes. 


Shalom