The schism will soon come; between truth and modernism and heresies


MESSAGE GIVEN BY OUR LADY TO THE LITTLE PEBBLE ON 16 AUGUST, 1994

NO. 444

I have pleaded with the Church and the world to pray for Russia, its conversion – The symbolism of St Peter’s breaking in two, is the schism which will soon come; between truth and modernism and heresies – These times are not for amusements, but for serious prayer, sacrifice and self-giving – You live in the latter days of the Saints; a great time for all of you.
LITTLE PEBBLE: We will continue with the Rosary in a moment – however, there are three Crosses in the sky already: One is a brilliant white and there are two brown ones and Saint Peter’s – the Church of Rome – is underneath them. Jesus is nailed to the big Cross which is in the sky. On the white Cross – to Our Lord’s left – is the Holy Father, also nailed on the Cross; it is not exactly a pretty sight! There is an empty Cross to the right of Our Lord.
A lot of Blood is coming down from Jesus’ Wounds – falling onto the Dome of Saint Peter’s and there is also blood coming from the chest of the Holy Father – as though he has been wounded. It doesn’t look like a bullet wound but rather, that from a knife. Although he is motionless, he is groaning a great deal and his blood too, is falling on the Dome of Saint Peter’s. The sky is not blue but a dullish purple at the present moment.
Our Holy Mother has not yet come, but we will continue to offer up the next decade as reparation to Jesus and to assist Our Lord and the Holy Father. (Rosary continues.)
During that decade Our Blessed Mother stood a little to the right of Our Lord, but beneath the Cross which is hovering over Saint Peter’s and I can see many people, including a group who are dressed in clerical garb, throwing stones, mud and garbage towards the Vicar of Christ, who is still on the Cross and seems to be incapable of movement – is, perhaps, even paralyzed.
The Blood which is falling onto the Church is somehow diverted by Our Blessed Mother and is passing through Her Immaculate Heart beforehand! I don’t know how that is possible, but it’s happening! There are rays of Light emerging from Our Lady and they stream down towards Saint Peter’s. The people who are throwing garbage are ignoring the descending Rays, which are Graces, given through the Sacrifice of Our Lord on the Cross and also the crucified Holy Vicar.
Our Lady points a Finger at the Basilica, the dome of which opens-up like an egg and She is pouring out Grace and Light into the dome; Blood is also entering it. The Angels are saying that Russia is the cause of this abomination – which Our Blessed Mother foretold at Fatima, as did also Our Holy Saviour, Jesus Christ, in another Apparition years later, to Sister Lucy.
Our Holy Mother is clad in a white tunic-style dress, with a blue mantle – very much as She is seen on the Miraculous Medal. Our Blessed Mother floats over towards the Holy Grounds now because that Apparition was in the distance. She comes quite close and is standing on a beautiful and brilliant white cloud. The other Vision of Our Lord, the Holy Father, the Crosses and the Basilica – has disappeared.
Our Lady is holding a Scapular in one Hand and a Holy Rosary in the other and She says that, by these two Sacramentals, the Church and the world can be saved. She now takes-up the Crucifix and kisses the form of Jesus.
OUR LADY: “I Bless you, My child, Our ‘Little Pebble of Love’ and all Our sweet children here present and throughout the world: In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.”
“My beloved child and sweet children: The sight that I have shown you is not pretty. The Church and the world have been pre-warned – many times – of this event. I have called Our children to pray the Holy Rosary, in many countries of your Earth. I have pleaded with the Church – and with the whole world – to pray for Russia; for its conversion – because, My sweet children, it is imperative now that Our Holy Vicar – united with all true Bishops of My Immaculate Heart – consecrates Russia to My Immaculate Heart, for Russia, My sweet children, has spread its errors throughout the whole world; spread the errors into Holy Mother Church – causing persecution and suffering for Holy Mother Church, and especially for Our Holy Father.”
“I plead with all the children of good faith and will, to plead with Our Vicar – Pope John Paul II – that he brings forth this consecration immediately – now! – because the Bear, the evil ones and the tyrants are now preparing to launch an attack upon the free world – no more in secret, but openly. Not merely through the media, My sweet children, but, rather, through missiles and military manoeuvres.”
“Watch carefully, My sweet children, as you approach this time of great sadness for the world and the Church. The symbolism of Saint Peter’s breaking in two is the schism which will come soon to My Son’s House upon Earth. This, sweet children, will be a division between those who follow the Truth and those who wish to follow ‘modernism’ and heresies. The cause of this great dilemma, My sweet children, is that Russia has not yet been consecrated to My Immaculate Heart – therefore I plead with all the children to pray earnestly; to place in their hearts that they ask Our Holy Vicar to consecrate Russia, while he still has time.”
“Pray for Our Holy Vicar, My sweet children, for he is a good and holy man – most pleasing to Our Hearts. He walks with great difficulty in My Son’s House upon Earth, for the evil one stalks him in every move that he makes, suffocating his every move to bring out the Words which Jesus, My Divine Son and I, wish to give to Holy Mother Church at this time. It is only through your prayers, My sweet children, that the evil one will be suffocated and prevented from interfering with God’s work upon Earth. This is not trivia, My sweet children – you are in serious times!!”
“These are not times for amusements; they are times for serious prayer and sacrifice, of self-giving to your God for the salvation of your brothers and sisters throughout the whole world. Keep watch, My sweet children throughout the world, as nation will rise against nation, kingdom against kingdom, communities against communities. The battle is for the salvation of souls. It is not merely a battle to destroy the physical, My sweet children, but rather to destroy the souls. I know, My sweet children, that I do not come with good tidings – however, you must know the truth.”
“We Love you, My sweet children; We seek your salvation. For this reason I come today to beg you for prayers, especially for Our Holy Vicar and for all the Cardinals and Bishops throughout the world, that all the elect of My Heart will work together for the salvation of souls and the fulfillment of Our desires for all of you. I Bless you, My sweet child and dear children, and ask that you consecrate your hearts to the Heart of Jesus and to My Immaculate Heart, for We will Bless you and guide your steps and strengthen you with this consecration. In the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.”
“I thank you, sweet children, for making the effort to come here to join Me in prayers, because, through your efforts, many Graces will be bestowed upon you and your loved ones. For those of you who have come here for Blessings through Our little ‘instrument’ of love: Some of you will be cured, but all of you will receive Graces from on High. Take courage, My sweet children, for you live in the latter days of the Saints – a great time for all of you; a time for the Saints on Earth today – for you are now being prepared for the great battle of Armageddon – the final battle between good and evil. I encourage you with My Immaculate Heart.”
“Work together, My sweet children, as brothers and sisters. Do not fight amongst yourselves, but turn to me, with your hearts, with your problems, with your needs and I will help you. Let prayer be the answer to all your needs, for We will assist you. I Bless you all now, sweet children; I give you My Love. In the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.”
“My sweet child, you are now going to embark on a holy journey. Know that We will travel with you – as will the Saints and the Angels. Deliver My Message of Love to all the children whom you meet and tell them that I, the Mother of God, Love them dearly – and I give a special Blessing now to a dear daughter of Mine, Mary. Follow the road of Christ, My dear daughter. Be not afraid; We will guide your heart. I Bless you all: In the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.”
“Continue now with your prayers, My sweet children.”