The world is in great need of blessing.



2 Corinthians 9:11-12 You will be enriched in every way for your great generosity, which will produce thanksgiving to God through us; for the rendering of this ministry not only supplies the needs of the saints but also overflows with many thanksgivings to God.
“Beloved, are you lacking in anything? Have I ever refused you my blessing?” No Lord, you are good and perfect in all your actions, whether I understand them or not. “Then cease your worrying. I have you in the palm of my hand. Do as I do. If I have not withheld my blessings from you, then do not withhold your blessings from those around you. Confound even your enemies with a blessing.


Let your generosity of spirit lead others to praise the God from whom all blessings flow. The blessings you give are the blessings you receive, shaken down and flowing over. Do not hesitate, but be generous as I am generous. If you feel you have nothing to give, lift up your hands, and I will fill them. Then you can add your thanks and praise to that of those I bless through you. The world is in great need of blessing. Be my willing instruments, dear children and you will know true joy. All heaven will rejoice with you. Shalom.”


 O my beloved Abba, what a simple thing it is to bless, and how easy it is to neglect this holy practice. May our Mother and our Guardian Angels remind us daily to bless all those you send us, especially those most in need. Come Holy Spirit with your manifold blessings, and renew the face of the earth. Alleluia! Amen.