A cosmic battle is underway

Isaiah 14:20 But the Lord will have compassion on Jacob and will again choose Israel, and will set them in their own land; and aliens will join them and attach themselves to the house of Jacob.
“My beloved, do not fear these days of sorrow and woe. 
A cosmic battle is underway. The powers of darkness rage and roar. 
Know and believe, my children, that the victory belongs to me and to my little band of warriors. 
Remain in my Will. 
Take orders from your General, our Mother, and do not waver in your resolve. 
Victory is near! Believe, hope, pray, and be at peace. 
Shalom.”
O my Lord I pray for the coming of the Kingdom of the Divine Will and the Triumph of the Immaculate. Mama, please give me your orders and make me a willing soldier for Christ. May all souls be united under the spotless banner of Jesus. Our Lady of Guadalupe, pray for us! Amen.