Do not forget to dispatch your angels

https://www.blogger.com/profile/15734020678458690280


Children Created For My Glory,


I love you with an everlasting love. I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am. 

Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Give Me permission.

I wait on you.

 I will never violate your free will. 

Enter into relationship with Me. 

Spend much time with Me. 

Read My words of love to you. 

Read Scriptures, and search for Truth. 

I will teach you all things. I hope in you. 

I now prepare an army of warriors to do My bidding. 

Join the ranks of My chosen warriors. 

Defend the faith. Abandon traditions of the world.

 Seek My face, and draw nearer to Me. 

Lead your families in righteousness. 


Never forget that angels record your every word, every sin, every refusal to love. 

They witness to Me of your efforts to do My divine will, but they also cry each time
you offend Me. 

You would do well to remember that you are not alone. 

Your guardian angels have been assigned to you since birth by Me. 

I have chosen them to be your companions, and to protect you from all harm. 

They remain at your disposal, and command. 

Do not forget to dispatch your angels, and to use them for My glory. 

I leave you My kiss of peace. 

Shalom