Every minute spent with Me will bear fruit



Children Created For My Glory,

I love you with an everlasting love. Open your hearts to Me now. I Am. 

I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the Author of Life. 

I desire to abide in you. Rejoice in what is to come. 

I have seen to everything. Walk in faith.

 Abandon the ways of the world. Lean on Me. 

Hope in Me when you need strength.

 I will guide your step. Do not waiver. 

Do not give up the Fight. Live for My glory, and My glory alone. 

Repent of all wrongdoing, Beloved. 

Enter into My divine will, and gift Me with tokens of your love, and affection. 

Draw near to Me. Recognize the plans of the Evil one, and remain close to Me. 

Hear My voice. I will instruct you, and teach you all things. 

 I have not left you orphans. You are mine. Call on Me. Pray Little Ones. 

Pray for conversions. Pray without ceasing, and wait on Me. 

My timing is always perfect. Do not give in to discouragement. 

Satan knows you well. He regularly dispatches demons to tempt you, 
to taunt you, and to make you fall from grace.

Remain close to Me. Spend time with Me. 

Every minute spent with Me will bear fruit. 

My words are healing to you. 

Read My words of Love daily for they are health to all your flesh. 
If sickness has taken over your bodies, pick up your Bibles, and read Me.
 I will restore health unto you. Read Me morning, noon, and night. 
Obey this instruction, and health will return to your bodies. Be vigilant. 

Persevere in faith. Your faith must also grow, Little Ones. Trust in Me. 

I bless you, and place My seal upon your souls. 

I leave you My kiss of peace. 

Shalom