God: You are participating in a time of change



http://www.directionforourtimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/English_Volume-4.pdf


January 10, 2004 God the Father

I give greetings to My children on this earth. It is I, your Father in heaven, who speaks to you. My children, you are participating in a time of change. The saints in heaven only wished they could have lived in this time. It is similar to the time when Jesus was born in Bethlehem. You might say the world is with child again because the world is awaiting the return of the Savior. Jesus loves this world and Jesus loves each one of you tenderly. I will not even discuss the love that I hold for each of you because it is understood that a Creator, when He creates something as precious and perfect as each one of you, loves the created. You are the created, children of heaven. You did not acciden- tally arrive on earth due to a series of bio logical events. This is nonsense. 

The biological event that was your birth caused all of heaven to let out their breath in expectation of your time in the world. I created you to bring My Kingdom on Earth that much closer to the return of My Son. You are to participate in this joyous process. You must ask Me, your God, what plan I have for your participation. Some will reject Me, of course. I am well used to that during this Age of Disobedience. So perhaps I might ask you to serve Me in all love and allegiance to compensate for those who reject Me. Will you do that for Me, My little souls? Please have no fears. Understand that the Father wills these changes on earth so that the Son will be welcomed in the hearts of those remaining. We do not manifest as a poor boy in the stable. We manifest as the King of Creation. 

My Son is your God. I am your God. Our spirit flows through your world in such a way today that none can deny the heavenly times. The enemy will deny Our spirit. But you expect that, dear ones. That denial detracts in no way from truth. Truth flows right over the enemy despite the feeble objections of evil. I, the God of All Creation, can slap down and destroy evil with a glance. 

I allow a certain amount of evil to coexist because My children can then discern between light and darkness, in the same way a child is taught to discriminate between cold and hot. Children, if you desire to blame Me for the state of the world, your ancestors in heaven will bow their heads in disappointment. Do not be so ridiculous. I do not will catastrophe upon My children. I do allow a certain amount of upheaval so that attention will be focused away from the ever present diversion of material goods. 

In line with this goal, I will begin to remove many material comforts. Consider this a liberating experience, earthly creatures. Your losses on earth are nothing in comparison to the loss you will experience if you choose darkness. Be humble and accepting in everything and together We will prepare the world for the Return of My Son.